Modification of Heterocyclic Bases
In recent years, base analogs have gradually appeared. With the continuous research on PNA, many base substitutions have been synthesized, and they can hybridize with DNA. These include a variety of heterocyclic bases to replace purine or pyrimidine bases.
Creative Peptides focuses on providing PNA research and development services, the scientific expertise of Creative Peptides comes from leading researchers. In terms of PNA base modification, they continue to develop new modification strategies to meet customer needs and have a good record.
Heterocyclic base type
For the triplex-forming PNA
To increase affinity and selectivity of modified PNA to a microRNA
To increase PNA affinity in both duplex and triplex systems
9-(2-Aminoethoxy) phenoxazine (G-clamp)
To enhance the stability of PNA complexes with target nucleic acids
To enable detection of homogeneous single nucleotide mutations
To increase selectivity, binding affinity, and high fluorescence quantum yield in response to PNA hybridization
Fluoroaromatic universal basesCyanuric acid derivatives
To decrease base pairing discrimination by PNA probes, which could be desirable in some diagnostic applications
- In terms of different research stages and product types, we will assign project managers to cooperate with customers to design project plans, monitor, production management and product analysis according to customer requirements to ensure that the entire test and results can be delivered to customers on time.
- With flexibility and customizable tools, we work closely with customers to handle development trials, including feasibility, utilization, and efficacy studies. We also support sample analysis services, including analysis of product purification and identification.
- Help researchers custom design and synthesize PNA with specific functions, and develop strategies to accelerate the subsequent application of PNA.
- Possess the expertise to provide independent consulting services for PNA development, and provide full-service, end-to-end test solutions.
The core of a successful working relationship and part of our effective communication method with our clients is the flexibility to meet their requirements. Therefore, Creative Peptides will work with our partner customers to tailor specific requirements and expectations to achieve the partnership goals.
Creative Peptides is determined to become your preferred and trusted solution provider. Our advanced technology and experienced staff are dedicated to advancing your plan and shortening the overall development time. For more details, please feel free to contact us.
- Wojciechowska, M.et al.Antibacterial peptide nucleic acids—facts and perspectives. Molecules.2020, 25(3), 559.
Notice: Products and services are used only for scientific research.