PNA-Based Electrochemical Biosensors Development
PNA-based electrochemical biosensor is a biosensor that combines PNA probes as bioactive materials and electrochemical transducers. Currently, electrochemical biosensor technology has been widely used in food and drug analysis, environmental testing, clinical testing and other research.
Creative Peptides provides solutions for preparing ultra-sensitive PNA electrochemical biosensors.
- Using PNA characteristics to construct electrochemical biosensors is an effective way to improve the detection limit and sensitivity of electrochemical sensors.
- Due to the particularity of the PNA molecular structure, an indicator-free detection strategy can be implemented, and the signal changes caused by the hybridization reaction can be recorded electrochemically, so as to achieve the purpose of rapid detection.
- PNA-based electrochemical biosensor is a powerful method that makes nucleic acid diagnosis feasible in genetics, pathology, criminology, and food safety.
Our Development Strategy
In the development of PNA-based electrochemical biosensors, we first optimize the structure of the PNA and its solubility and other physical and chemical properties, and then fix the PNA probe without destroying the performance of the probe, and finally the signal generation mechanism is designed. Creative Peptides can help you scientifically and cleverly design and manufacture PNA-based electrochemical biosensors.
- We choose PNA as the active substance, which provides the possibility of ultra-sensitive detection of biosensors and strive to improve the poor solubility of PNA and low cellular uptake through structural modification
- We provide several methods for the immobilization of probes, including covalent binding, non-covalent binding, chemical adsorption and electrostatic adsorption.
- We can effectively convert hybridization events into electrical signals, and mainly provide two signal generation methods, including direct signals (oxidation of guanine or adenine) and indirect signals.
As a trusted developer of PNA-based biosensors, Creative Peptides is your loyal partner in product development. We provide accurate and extensive product development from the initial sensor concept and prototype design to the final commercial product.
Accurate and extensive product development
We maximize the advantages of PNA in terms of chemical stability, specificity and modifiability, and improves the sensitivity, selectivity and accuracy of electrochemical biosensors, and develop the huge potential of PNA in diagnosis and testing.
Provide detailed methods for PNA design, PNA probe fixation and signal generation, including mechanism advantages and limitations, and provide customers with alternative strategies for the construction of PNA electrochemical biosensors.
Our team of scientists and engineers provide services for various industries, quickly transforming PNA-based electrochemical sensor concepts into viable prototypes, providing reliable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective finished products.
- We have in-depth knowledge and extensive capabilities in all elements of PNA and electrochemical biosensor development and manufacturing, covering PNA development, analysis and biosensor device development.
- Our technical capabilities include PNA customization, probe preparation, sensor biotechnology and other fields.
If you are interested in using PNA to build electrochemical biosensors and other new product development, we are happy to talk to you, you can contact us at any time to see how we can help you develop and expand these technologies.
Notice: Products and services are used only for scientific research.