Cellular Delivery Solutions for PNA
Creative Peptides can develop effective PNA cell delivery systems with various strategies, including conjugated carrier molecules, nanomolecule delivery and self-assembled multifunctional systems, and various other PNA drug delivery technologies.
Challenges in PNA Cellular Delivery
PNA oligomers used for antisense or gene resistance are generally 12-18 mer in size and are hydrophilic rather than hydrophobic, so they cannot be taken up by prokaryotic or eukaryotic cells. Therefore, the design of PNA cell delivery system is very necessary, but there are always some challenges in the development process.
- Techniques that physically destroy cell membranes may cause cell damage.
- The PNA delivery system into the cell may be trapped by the endosome.
- How to determine a simpler and more effective delivery method.
Facing these challenges, Creative Peptides has a rich professional background in PNA development and drug delivery, and has a professional team that can provide customers with a variety of personalized services. We develop cell delivery solutions for unmodified PNA and modified PNA, including but not limited to the following strategies.
- Co-transfection with DNA
- Cell permeabilization
- Carrier molecular
- Lipid and liposome
- Polymer nanoparticles
- Inorganic nanocarriers
- Carbon-based nanocarriers
- Supramolecular systems
- Chloroquine treatment
- Photochemical internalization treatment
We actively participate in collaborative discussions with pharmaceutical companies, which allows us to accelerate the development of PNA cell delivery, and have conducted various collaborations with academic partners to develop truly innovative platform technologies, thereby bringing expertise and global resources to develop potential commercialization of PNA drugs.
- We has multiple PNA cell delivery technology platforms in order to create unique delivery systems for different PNAs, make PNA therapy possible, contribute to the market expansion of PNA drugs, and create huge economic value.
- The delivery system we developed has significant bioavailability, enabling PNA to reach a wide range of targeted cells, and is suitable for a variety of PNA drug treatment types, including tumor treatment, antiviral, and antibacterial.
- Creative Peptides is engaged in all business related to PNA. The comprehensive professional knowledge and technical support can promote innovative PNA technology to expand the application value of PNA.
Our project cycle consists of 4 phases. Establish a research team specifically responsible for the project, custom solutions based on customer needs and evaluate feasibility, determine candidate solutions to achieve the expected biological effects, start the research process to study the specific methods of the solution, and test its effectiveness and finally submit the results to the customer .
Creative Peptides is committed to providing a full range of PNA delivery solutions. We insist on integrity and dedication to win the trust and cooperation of customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our services.
Notice: Products and services are used only for scientific research.