PNA Development for Histochemical Diagnosis
The mRNA display of tissue sections is an important method for determining gene expression patterns at the cellular level, and can provide vital information for pathological diagnosis. Creative Peptides provides PNA development solutions for histochemical diagnosis to study gene expression at the tissue cell level.
PNA-ISH Technology Principle
We can use PNA-ISH technology to study the location of various genes on chromosomes and the expression of mRNA encoding a certain protein in the cytoplasm.
What is it?
In situ hybridization (ISH) histochemistry technology is a nucleic acid molecular hybridization technology performed in situ in tissue cells, with high sensitivity and strong specificity, which is an important method for current molecular biology research.
How to work?
The specifically labeled PNA strands are used as probes to hybridize with DNA fragments or mRNAs in tissue sections, cells or chromosomal specimens, and then display the markers to analyze the distribution and content of nucleic acids to be detected.
Creative Peptides provides a full range of customized PNA-ISH services, from probe design, tissue collection to expert interpretation of gene expression results.
- We provide templates for gene sequences, design PNA chains as probes, select labeling methods, and prepare and purify PNA probes.
- We provide tissue section preparation services, including mouse tissue, human tissue, tissue arrays, etc., and can also be provided directly by customers.
- Before hybridization, we optimize the hybridization conditions to determine the best conditions, and use custom probes for in situ hybridization.
- Our researchers will conduct detailed observation and interpretation studies on the mRNA expression level of each tissue in the report provided, and display the results in the table.
We and our partners share research space. The laboratory is equipped with complete histology sample processing equipment and PNA probe customized production equipment. Professional equipment includes but not limited to:
- Tissue processor
- Tissue baths
- Paraffin embedding machine
- Hybridization oven
- Fluorescence microscope
- Imaging equipment
- Due to the high affinity, high sensitivity and low background of PNA, the PNA-ISH-based detection solution from Creative Peptides is an ideal choice for histochemical diagnostic applications.
- Our technology allows simultaneous analysis of multiple tissue samples integrated into a single paraffin block, so that the expression of hundreds of tissue samples can be monitored in a single experiment, ensuring the uniformity of results between samples, and greatly saving time and reagents.
- Our service is aimed at the development of PNA in situ hybridization probe solutions for histopathology. Creative Peptides research team and facility center have great flexibility to adjust all methods to meet the project goals of each researcher.
Creative Peptides is committed to providing the highest quality and highly customized PNA-ISH comprehensive solution for histochemical diagnosis to advance the projects of our global customers. If you have any questions or want to learn more about PNA development, please contact us.
Notice: Products and services are used only for scientific research.