PNA Fluorescence Labeling
About Fluorescence Labeling
The compound on which the fluorescent label depends is called a fluorescent substance. Fluorescent substance refers to a compound with a chemical structure of a conjugated double bond system. When irradiated by ultraviolet light or blue-violet light, it can be excited into an excited state, and when the excited state is restored to the ground state, it emits fluorescence. Fluorescent labeling technology refers to the use of fluorescent substances to covalently bond or physically adsorb on a certain group of the molecule to be studied, and use its fluorescent properties to provide information about the object under study. The advantages of fluorescent labeling, such as no radioactive pollution and easy operation, make the application of fluorescent labeling in many research fields increasingly widespread.
Some commonly used label types:
- Fluorescent group (-NHS
ester or carboxyamide)
- Palmitic acid
- Cyanine Dyes
- Methylene blue
The following are some commonly used modified fluorescent substances. In the table, their respective excitation light wavelengths and emission light wavelengths are introduced.
Both the 5'end and the 3'end of the PNA chain can be labeled. Since the 3'end is an inactive group (-CONH2), a lysine must be added, and the amino group on its side chain can be used for labeling. If the label is at the 5'end, it is recommended to add a linker between the PNA and the label.
- We provide a variety of labeling and conjugate options for labeling services, and provide customers with personalized solutions to meet their special needs. On the basis of a variety of options, we provide suitable labeling services, we will help you choose the appropriate labeling or labeling method according to your specific needs, and optimize the labeling method.
- For each peptide nucleic acid that needs to be labeled, our technical staff will strictly evaluate its physical and chemical properties, such as lіnker length, type and location.
- There are various types of labeling and labeling methods, as well as mature technical routes and optimized experimental procedures, which ensure a high success rate of peptide nucleic acid labeling.
- Services can be customized. Prepare according to customer needs and provide customers with related services, including information consultation, design and implementation of detailed experimental programs, etc.
- Provide one-stop technical services, such as PNA design and synthesis, marking modification, and other modifications, saving customers valuable time and cost.
Creative Peptides provides a variety of modified high-quality peptide nucleic acids. We have mature fluorescent labeling technology and excellent purification production technology. We are a trusted brand in custom fluorescent modified peptide nucleic acids. If you are interested in any direction, you can contact us.
- Wojciechowska, M.et al.Antibacterial peptide nucleic acids—facts and perspectives. Molecules.2020, 25(3), 559.
Notice: Products and services are used only for scientific research.